Sunday 17 July 2016

Disney X Cath Kidston Collaboration


So it was announced a few weeks ago that Disney and Cath Kidston have started a collaboration together which are to be released in two stages later this year; Winnie the Pooh on 26th September, and Mickey Mouse in December.  This week however we were given a little insight into a few of the things that will be available. Is anyone else as excited by this as me?



 









I definitely have my eye on the Winnie the Pooh dress. If that wasn't all gorgeous enough, a few sneak peeks were posted all over Instagram a few days ago of a few of the things we can expect from the December release.  These are the ones i'm really looking forward to.  Especially the dress in the middle....










I'm so excited!

*all photos Cath Kidston

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I knew this was going to be good. But the range is HUGE!!!
    I NEED those pyjamas in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that collection is so much better than I thought it was going to be. I need the bowl and plate for my girls, along with the bag and pjs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing isn't it? I think i'm just going to get the Winnie the Pooh dress for now until all the Mickey range is released.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, I can't wait for this to come out. I work at Specsavers and we were told yesterday we are launching cath kidston specs next month! 🤓 xx

    ReplyDelete